VAG CAN PRO CAN BUS+UDS+K-line S.W Version 5.5.1 VCP
Main features of VCP:
* Unique features OCLF service procedures (One-Click-Function);
* inexpensive flasher for VAG;
* inexpensive flasher with support UDS controllers;
* ESP MK60EC1 decision coding blocks;
* a tool for a complete diagnosis MQB platform (Golf VII, Octavia III) Support to 01.2013;
* ZDC-loading containers in the electronic components;
* Unlock video in motion (VIM) on the MQB platform (Discover Pro and MMI-MQB);
* Coding controllers for PR-codes;
* "Login finder" - allows you to scan and logins in the CAN controllers UDS;
* Support for the new Polo in 2014 Facelift;
* Support for the new Passat B8;
* Full support of Audi TT-3 on the platform of the IBC;
* Full support for Skoda Fabia III
New in version 5.5.1
Support for new addresses entered in the MLB-Evo platform
Update database-ODX (support for all models 2015)
Major changes in the PR encoder:
* Now it is possible to keep PR-codes of a file
* PR-self-sustaining encoder may select codes known PR-analysis of current data stored in the ECU
* You can compare the data stored in the ECU against the calculated data, choose what you want to download.
* OCF "Activating automatic folding mirrors", the problem is illuminated space around the machine solved - Thanks Ciamardo / vcp-forum.de
* The new team in the Scripter: GetCardSerial, returns the current smart card number. You can use it to prepare a script that will run only on these smartcards.
* Enhanced TXT-coding, coding calculation is now faster APDUs.
* Updated data base DTC- Fixed problems with parameterization 7N0 cameras
* Fixed problems with parameterization 5M0 ...... F AFS modules
* OCF new section called "Apps", which is: Download the parameter data, coding for PR-code, programmer Wabco, BCM, and so forth programmer..
* The new procedure OCF "FlashFile Dumper" - can extract content from Flash files (* .SGO, * .FRF, * .ODX) in a binary dump. Note: The source data format is not changed, * so that if a Flash file kriptovat and compressed, the binary file will be the same.
* Fixed an issue in the Gateway Sheet MLB-EVO (B7 II, A4 B9) - not all ECU were available through the Gateway.
* Updated database of error codes (added more than 200 new codes, including the MQB / MLB-EVO platform)
* New Firmware v.1.1 for interfaces (04.0D / 02.04) v.2.0 (0A.04 / 0B.04) to support new protocols (TCP-IP) used on the MLB-EVO platform
* Fixed a connection problem with the address 46 (room unit) on the MLB-EVO (B9 A4 / Q7 4M) platform
* OCF Disable Start-Stop system is now supported PQ26 platform (Polo 6C, Fabia III, etc.)
* Reduced time delays during the loading of large data blocks in the non-flash modes.
This contributes to a more stable connection when connected directly to the ECU (Direct Connect), popular among fans VAG
A3 8P 2003-
A3 - platform MQB-
A4 model 8E wariant B7 (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park) 2005-
A4 model 8K wariant B8 (UDS + TP2.0) 2008-
A5 model 8K (UDS) 2007-
A6 model 4F 2004-
A8 model 4E 2003-
Q3 (UDS) 2010-
Q5 (UDS) 2008-
Q7 (TP2.0 + UDS) 2006-
S5 model 8K
(R)S6 model 4F
TT model 8J 2007-
Sprinter (VW Crafter) - - Only the engine and immobilizer
Leon MQB 2013-
Leon model 1P 2005-
Toledo model 5P 2004-
Exeo 2008- (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park)
octavia model 1Z 2004 -
octavia platform MQB -
superb II B6 2008-
fabia model 5J 2007-
Crafter (immobilizer, engine)
Caddy model 2K 2005-
Golf V model 1K
Golf VI model 5K
Golf VII platform MQB
Jetta II model 1K
Transporter / Multivan (Only after the CAN-BUS drive for storing data)
Multivan/Transporter GP model 7E (UDS) 2009-
Passat B6 model 3C 2005-
Phaeton GP 2007-
Polo model 6R 2009-
Polo FL MQB 2014-
Touareg GP 2007-
Touareg NF 2010
Notes for Audi A4
1. Option A4 8E B6 model
This model has a can-bus (TP1.6), but it is not connected to the diagnostic socket. The car is fully diagnosed on the K-line (VCP required interface + K). Used protocols KWP2000 and KWP1281 it.
2 .Model A4 8E, B7 option
This model has a CAN BUS TP2.0, but the diagnostic socket is only connected to the so-called CAN-Antrieb, i.e. Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, Quattro drive.
In addition, a standard K-line. In other words, VCP fully supports the diagnosis B7 models, but only in the CAN-Antrieb. Other controllers are available through the K-Line and KWP2000 KWP1281 protocols.
1pc x VAG CAN PRO
1pc x CD