红色主板厂家直销 Kess V5.017 with Red PCB Kess V2 5.017
Top 13 Reasons To Get V2.23 KESS V5.017:
1. It's Master Version. SW Version: 2.23. Hardware Version: 5.017.
For KESS V5.017, The software is V2.23 ! V2.23 is more stable than V2.33 and do not need any installation instruction, just click: Next Step, then everything works well.
2. It supports More 140 Protocols Than the HW V4.036 KESS.
3. You can use it Online and it will not damage the hardware.
4. SW support multi-languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
5. Update Method: by Link to download
6. No Token Limitation: can be used unlimitedly, no need to worry about tokens any more.
5. Powerful function, support much more ecu list than old version.
7. No Checksum Error
8. Working System: Windows XP Professional /Win7 / Windows 8
9. With coverage of all major brands and protocols including Line, CAN, EDC17 and MED17 and for Ford J1850. KESS V2 is everything you need to work as a successful tuner at a very affordable price.
10. Read and write ECU via OBD2 port directly, no need disassemble ECU from the car, easy to use
11. Software without usb dongle, more Convenience.
1. Please do not update this tool online, or It will be damaged.
2. You can connect it with internet when you use it. and it will not damage the hardware.
3. You have to connect with your car when you install the sw.(Otherwise sw can't be installed successfully).
4. If you want to update hardware of your old KESS V2, You have to ship back the multiplexer
KESS V2 has several built in features and safeguards including:
1. Check of the battery voltage in real-time
2. Full Recovery function in case of problems
3. Automatic correction of the Checksum, (where available)
4 Boot-Loader mode supported
5. Management of the programming counters
6. ScanTool function to remove DTC
7. Several options of reading/writing speed
8. Option to write full file/section of the map
9. Full integration with ECM Titanium,which means it can work with ECM Titanium perfectly
These are the difference between V4.036 and V5.017: